Welcome! We teach Excel in a fun(ny) way!
SUM(), LEFT(), INDEX() – we’ll cover it all. If there is a formula you’d like to learn about, email me.
rng.Text = "Welcome!"
I *love* VBA, but sometimes I feel it’s a bit advanced for most users. However, if you’re as much of a VBA fan as me, please let me know.
I’m always looking to add more content. So if there is something I haven’t covered and you’d like me to talk about it, I’d love to hear about it!
- Formulas for Beginners
- Cell references
- Alternative to Multiple IF Statements
- Array Formulas for Beginners
- Insert a Line Break in a Cell
- Highlighting Duplicates with Formulas
- Capitalize Names
- Join Cells with a Comma (or other delimiter)
- Putting Quotation Marks in Formulas
- Lookup values with Index and Match
- Using Vlookup