Welcome! I teach Excel for fun!
That’s right, this whole site is a fun hobby of mine. Everything on this site started because of this post. I thought it was one of the most interesting things you can do with Excel + SQL and I had not seen anyone post about it before so I figured it was worthwhile to mention it. Since then, every so often I’ll post a new tutorial about Excel; whether it’s about Formulas, VBA, or anything else that’s fun or interesting.
I hope you enjoy the site!
- Formulas for Beginners
- Cell references for Beginners
- Vlookup for Beginners
- Array Formulas for Beginners
- Forget Vlookup, use Index + Match Instead
- Alternative to Multiple IF Statements
- How to Insert a Line Break in a Cell
- Highlighting Duplicates with Formulas
- How to Capitalize Names with Formulas
- Join Cells with a Comma (or other delimiter)
- Putting Quotation Marks in Formulas
- Understanding Structured References
Pivot Tables / Data
- Intro to VBA
- Join Cells with a comma (or other delimiter)
- Use Application.ScreenUpdating to speed up your code
- Using Enum to keep track of worksheet columns
- Hyperlinks are lost after sorting – VBA fix